Job Location: Richfield, MN 55423
Job ID: AKS_SQAEH1027
- Design, develop, review and approve Software Application Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on business requirements and functional specification documents, working within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), utilizing the Agile Framework and associated Agile ceremonies.
- Implement Quality Assurance (QA) programs, with technical teams, utilizing knowledge of testing disciplines and methodologies, including the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) and Methodologies.
- Review business requirements and software documentation to check technical accuracy, completeness or compliance and/or to mitigate risks.
- Execute various types of testing, including: Automation Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Cross Browser Testing and Webservices Testing (SOAP and REST) on Client/Server and Web-based applications.
- Create, execute and maintain automation Test Scripts via Selenium (Selenium Web Driver), Eclipse and TestNG with Apache Maven & Jenkins to complete Web Testing for OLS (desktop site) & mdot (mobile devices – Android & iOS.
- Develop Automated Workflows using Eclipse and commit changes to the SVN repository and develop Positive and Negative Test Scenarios for UI Testing and Validation.
- Lead Quality Assurance functions include planning, strategy, testing execution and tools by organizing Status Meetings, sending Status Reports, overseeing timely delivery of Milestones and prepare & update the metrics dashboard upon completion.
- Write, update and execute SQL queries to ensure the Database is ready and in-sync for testing.
Tools & Technologies Utilized: Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, TestNG, Jira, SQL, Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent required.
Please apply with 2 resume copies to:
RK Management Consultants, Inc.
One Tower Lane, Ste 2540
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Or Apply via email: HR@rkmcinc.com